The Bane That Is No More

It seems that my Evangelical Blogstalker took time today to respond to several comments on the This is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things post. He left no fewer than seven responses from 10:37 to 10:50 am (Eastern Time). I’m going to take a look at them one at a time. I won’t leave any in-depth responses, but only a few minor comments. My larger, general evaluation will come at the end, along with an explanation regarding why you won’t need to respond to any of zdenny’s comments.

Posted 2009 November 24 at 10:37 am in response to my comment:

Dan, I think the real issue is whether you love anyone at all. If you can’t love me, I am certain you really don’t love anyone my friend.
[You’re telling me that it’s not possible for me to feel love. How dare you! —Dan J]

The fact is I show up on your blog out of love for you! I want everyone to grow in their knowledge of love towards all men.
[Bullshit! You show up out of some misguided compulsion to proselytize. That’s one of your definitions of ‘love’. —Dan J]

However, the facts are in and gays have high suicide rates and death rates. Sexual disease in particular has nothing to do with Christians.
[High death rates? Do you know what the death rate is in the US? I’ll clue you in; it’s 100%. Are you actually trying to tell me that Christians don’t get sexually transmitted diseases? Again, you’re a fucking pathetic liar, zdenny. If you actually believe such bullshit, you’re also delusional. —Dan J]

If everyone actually lived a life of love, we wouldn’t have any of these issues.
[Now you’re trying to suggest that if everyone started following your religion faithfully, that all the bad things in life would disappear; no more illness, land of milk and honey… You’re definitely delusional if you believe such obvious bullshit. —Dan J]

God’s plan is one man loving one woman for life. If this standard was met, we would have tainted blood supplies, we wouldn’t have HIV going around, we wouldn’t have people commiting suicide.
[Not even people who claim to follow that plan actually follow it. How the fuck can you claim moral superiority with the track record your religious people have? If that’s your ‘God’s plan’, then let everyone who believes in your God follow the plan. Leave the rest of us alone or we’ll get very very angry. Where the fuck do you get the idea that HIV is only around because of homosexuality? If you’d read some fucking scientific literature for a change instead of Answers in Genesis you might fucking learn something, you brainwashed twit! —Dan J]

Homosexuals, adulterers, fornicators etc.. present a danger to the rest of the world as well as to themselves. There are literally hundreds of stories of people getting aids from tainted blood supplies. When a person gets HIV, it doesn’t show up sometimes for a couple of years.
[Do you know where the danger lies? Lack of education, misinformation (lies) spread by religious groups, lack of access to condoms, fear of ‘coming out’ as a homosexual, etc. The biggest danger is people just like you. —Dan J]

“An estimated 1 in 450,000 to 1 in 660,000 donations per year are infectious for HIV but are not detected by current antibody screening tests.”
[How about adding a little context? “In 1993, only approximately six per 100,000 blood donations collected by the American Red Cross tested positive for HIV antibody. In addition, only an estimated one in 450,000 to one in 660,000 donations per year (i.e., 18-27 donations) were infectious for HIV but were not detected by current screening tests.” That’s from the CDC’s web site, where your information originated. Those estimated 18 to 27 possibly infected donations still leave the US with among the safest blood supplies in the world. —Dan J]

The godless don’t stop their death march there though. They go on to kill babies and they want to allow doctors to kill old people. In addition, they want to make recreational drug usage an everyday normalized thing for all Americans which results in more deaths.
[Once again, you try to derail the subject. We were discussing the rights of homosexual couples. This has nothing to do with ‘godlessness’, except inside your tiny bigoted mind. No one is killing babies. (Aborted fetuses are not, nor were not, babies.) No one is going to kill old people. (Do you have any clue what hospice care is?) How many deaths are directly attributed to marijuana each year? Compare that to how many deaths are directly attributed to alcohol. Which one is safer? —Dan J]

Christians just look at the stupidity and write it off as selfishness that is not guided by reason. You have to know the love of God to even think correctly about these issues.
[Write it off? No; they try everything they can to get their religious bullshit put into secular legislation. If you ‘know the love of God’ in the way you mean it, it’s impossible to think rationally about anything. Everything gets filtered through your bible and your jesus-glasses. You’re still a pathetic liar, zdenny. —Dan J]

Dan, you need the love of God. The love of God will change your life. Instead of being angry and full of hate, you would be full of love. When you see people hurting themselves, you will want to reach out in love to those people.
[I need the love of your God just as much as I need the love of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal. I would more appreciate the latter, thank you. The love of God would change my life in that it would decrease my intelligence and make people avoid me because of my incessant whining about how they need the love of God in their life too. (I’m sure you can sympathize with that scenario.) You see people hurting themselves where I see people living happy, joy-filled lives with the people they love. I think you need your vision checked. —Dan J]

Your anger towards the only people group that want to help homosexuals is very telling. Christians can just look at the facts and see what the world needs. We need more love rather than hate. We need more understanding rather than blind disrepect towards those who disagree with us.
[Do you actually think that Christians like you are the only group that truly wants to help homosexuals? Why is it that homosexuals in general don’t want anything to do with your ‘help’? Because it isn’t help. It’s your attempt to force them into your belief system, and it’s immoral and wrong. Understanding? Where’s your understanding toward homosexuals? You have none. You simply want to change them because you think they are an abomination. You sicken me. —Dan J]

Posted 2009 November 24 at 10:38 am in response to Chaosagent’s comment:

Choas…thanks… you prove my point. You need the love of God too! Perhaps then you will be able to see that even those who disagree with you have value.

First off, it’s ‘Chaosagent’, not ‘Choas’. Nobody ever accused zdenny of having great spelling skills. More pointless drivel about the love of god.

Posted 2009 November 24 at 10:40 am in response to HrothgirOD’s comment:

Love is your choice. God is love; however, if you want to enjoy the life of God for eternity, you have to choose love.

God is not going to force you to love as forced love is a contradiction. Hell is merely your separation from the life of God for eternity. It is your choice.

More meaningless drivel equating god with love.

Posted 2009 November 24 at 10:41 am in response to Todd’s comment:

I don’t deny that we all have sinful impulses! Our impulses prove that we are under the curse of sin. We need the love of God to overcome our lust. The only way to overcome lust is with love.

Why would you want to overcome lust? Why all these sexual hangups all the time?

Posted 2009 November 24 at 10:46 am in response to Jeremy Witteveen’s comment:

There is a reason they have high suicide rates and high disease rates. There are is also a reason why innocent people are dying due to tainted blood supplies. When you go outside of God’s plan, it always results in death. In fact the Bible says, “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ…”

More bullshit about “God’s plan”. Meaningless.

Posted 2009 November 24 at 10:48 am in response to Jeremy Witteveen’s comment:

The Bible says that the path of love is a narrow path. The vast majority live a life of lust and find reasons to justify it. Even though we know rationally that drugs can kill you, some still do drugs. The fact that we know that playing chicken with cars can kill you, some still do… Reason oftentimes is a loser when a person is driven by passion…

Drugs can kill you, yet some people still do drugs. Guess what: driving on the highway can kill you, yet some people still drive on the highway. Get a fucking clue, you moron.

Posted 2009 November 24 at 10:50 am in response to petursey’s comment:

I accept everyone unconditionally. In fact, that is why I blog because of my love for everyone. It doesn’t matter what type of activity they are engaged in because I know I am a sinner in need of a Savior just like everyone else. Once you understand our common humanity, it humbles you and you begin to see the value of the life of love and reason

Zdenny accepts everyone unconditionally? He’s a fucking liar. He thinks the only way to ‘help’ homosexuals is to make them into heterosexuals (with God’s love, no less). How unconditional is that?

I like Ralph’s take on ‘sin’:

That which we call sin in others, is experiment for us.
—Ralph Waldo Emerson, “Experience”, Essays, 1844

What Zdenny Has to Say

Zdenny talks a lot about something he calls “God’s love”. He never really explains what this is, in the same way that he never really explains anything. He never directly responds to questions or criticisms. He talks a lot about his belief that ‘godless’ people are unable to actually experience love.

I’m sick of it. He sounds like a fucking broken record. It’s the same thing over and over again. He refuses to listen. He refuses to acknowledge his failed logic. He refuse to engage in actual conversations. Everything in his head revolves around his religion; his Jesus™; his God™. He’s a conpiracy theory nut, too. Did you know that? He’s worried about the New World Order, being convinced that the European Union is bringing this about, and that it’s a sign of the End Times. He thinks that global warming is a lie, and part of a big scientific community conspiracy. He thinks that RFID chips are somehow tied in with biblical prophecy about the end times. He really is a fucking nutcase.

What Comes Next?

Next comes a period of tranquil reflection. This is also a good way to “cleanse the palate”, as it were, after wading through the hatred, lies, and bigotry that originated in zdenny’s tiny brain.

Wasn’t that nice? That’s the song “Gloria” by the Japanese group Kalafina (カラフィナ).

After this comes no more of zdenny’s drivel here at Relatively Unrelated. I’m done with him. I’ve chewed him up and spit him out again. I’ve kicked him like a dog, and he keeps crawling back. I’ve curb-stomped him, yet he keeps getting up again. He’s got spunk, but that spunk isn’t attached to a functioning higher nervous system.

Zdenny’s comments are currently blocked here at Dexterity Unlimited. They don’t automatically go away, but they’re fully moderated. I doubt very much that I will even check them to see if they contain anything worth letting through, because I find that possibility extremely unlikely.

He was a good toy for a while, but some of the pieces were missing when I got it, and it really hasn’t held up to the hours of fun that we’ve had with it. The edges are worn, and the paint is flaking off. The dents in the side of the head will never come out. I think I’ll toss it into the bin with the other things that I use for spare parts. Maybe part of it will be of some use in the future.

15 pings

Skip to comment form

1. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by RelUnrelated: My New Post, in which zdenny becomes a non-problem: The Bane That Is No More | Relatively Unrelated http://bit.ly/6MCE9q