If you play video games, you should watch Ben “Yahtzee” Croshaw’s Zero Punctuation reviews. To follow my mention of Prototype in my last post, here’s Yahtzee’s latest review.
Jun 25 2009
Yahtzee’s Head-to-Head review of Prototype vs. InFamous
- By Dan Johnson in Games, Videos
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- Chris on I’m Back… Or Something
- Krystal on I’m Back… Or Something
- Anonymous on Virginia county board says no followers of ‘pre-Christian deities’ allowed to deliver prayers
- Mondegreens and Eggcorns | Interesting Thing of the Day - Leggings Are Pants on What did they say? Mondegreen and Soramimi
- Mondegreens and Eggcorns | The mind of PoBz on What did they say? Mondegreen and Soramimi
3D Models accommodation agenda Atheism awesome blasphemy Cancer computers con artists covers death evolution family flying friends fuckwits funny geek graphics HDR Health Care Hodgkin's holidays innovation LGBT meme memories Music On the Road random shit rant Religion righteous indignation same sex marriage scary Science Shit Stains snark spider Supernova Stupid technology toys unrelated Welcome! WTF?
I'm not too proud to accept a donation to support the continued existence of my blog. if someone who reads my blog would like to send one. I'm not wealthy, by any stretch of the imagination, and any amount is greatly appreciated.
That guy is brilliant. I’ve probably seen all of his reviews, and took his review of Mirror’s Edge to heart in deciding whether to bother with it at all.
Your tag cloud is hilarious. The two biggest are “covers” and “religion”, and one of the trending tags is “shitty”.